UI Visual Designer
We are looking for self-motivated, talented individual to join our design team as a UI Visual Designer. In this role you will be working closely with the Creative Lead to design a wide variety of digital experiences such as websites, mobile applications, publishing platforms, e-commerce or admin dashboards.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, and must use UI skills to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows that must become into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Minimum 2 years experience in UI visual design, employed or freelance.
Please provide a portfolio.
- Work with a brand’s guidelines to establish the look and feel of digital interfaces and experiences.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualize and design high-quality, pixel-perfect mock-ups and prototypes that align with specific business and client needs while meeting deadlines.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Work with development teams to ensure solutions are being built per design specifications
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our interfaces and experiences are visually appealing and engaging
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in UI visual design
- Show strong layout design skills and convey complex ideas in a clear and visually appealing manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including editorial, development, and marketing.
- Knowledge of user interface and information design principles.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience building out and designing UI pattern libraries and design systems.
- Experience creating data visualizations and infographics.
Be creative, always curious and willing to learn and experiment new things.
Proficiency with tools such as Figma and the Creative Cloud Suite
Good knowledge of Word, Power Point, Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides
We are a digital design and production studio specialized in information design. We have been in the market for over 13 years and during this time we worked with clients such as Airbus, ING, Samsung, Microsoft, Glovo, eMAG, Bitdefender, Rise Project and many more.
Our design projects come in all shapes and sizes, from social media post templates or email templates to editorial design for complex reports or interface design for web & mobile applications.
We have international clients from the UK, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, US and also global organizations with multiple offices around the world.
We have a small but very experienced core team, each member having from 15 years to over 20 years of experience in their field. We offer a great working environment for any junior and mid-level developer or designer that is eager to learn and improve his or her skills.