Editorial Graphic Designer
We are looking for self-motivated, talented individual to join our design team as a Editorial Graphic Designer. In this role you will be working closely with the Creative Lead to design a wide variety of materials across digital and offline media.
This is an on-site position in Bucharest!
Minimum 3 years experience in editorial graphic design, employed or freelance.
Please provide a portfolio.
- Design concepts for print and digital publications, including newsletters, reports, studies, brochures, and online content
- Create visually compelling layouts that showcase content in a clear and engaging way
- Develop and execute design concepts for cover art, infographics, and other special features
- Ensure consistency in design across all publications, adhering to brand guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our publications are visually appealing and engaging
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in editorial graphic design, preferably with a focus on print publications
- Strong design skills and knowledge of typography, layout, and color theory
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including editorial, production, and marketing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
Be creative, always curious and willing to learn and experiment new things.
Good knowledge of Adobe suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
Word, Power Point, Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides
Figma or Canva are a plus.
We are a digital design and production studio specialized in information design. We have been in the market for over 12 years and during this time we worked with clients such as Airbus, ING, Samsung, Microsoft, Glovo, eMAG, Bitdefender, Rise Project and many more.
Our design projects come in all shapes and sizes, from social media post templates or email templates to editorial design for complex reports or interface design for web & mobile applications.
We have international clients from the UK, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, US and also global organizations with multiple offices around the world.
We have a small but very experienced team, each member having from 15 years to over 20 years of experience in their field. We offer a great working environment for any junior and mid-level developer or designer that is eager to learn and improve his or her skills.